I wanted to share 3 of my current beauty product obsessions!! I use these practically everyday and I’m completely in love with each.
Kristin Ess Curly Defining Crème – So I started following Kristin Ess on Instagram a couple of months ago. Her feed seriously gives me hair envy. I just can’t even with all her gorgeous hair looks. I saw that she also had her own line of hair products so I decided to pick this one up to give it a try! So my first time using it, I used too much product. I wasn’t paying attention when I squeezed out the bottle and I got the amount of probably a quarter that I used on my hair. It kept my curl but it did make my hair feel a little too greasy for my like. When I used that much, I noticed I couldn’t go a second day without washing my hair. The next two times I used the product I kept experimenting with the amount of product to actually use to get the texture that I like for my hair in particular. It came down to using about a dime sized amount of product in my hair. Sometimes I’ll squeeze like an extra dot in there for good measure. Because my hair is on the thinner side but also curly, when I use product of any amount in my hair, I have to wash it the next day. It usually feels super greasy the next day. I still love using this product when I’m air drying my hair because it does give my curls a nice shape. All-in-all, I would recommend trying this product out.
Pacifica Dream Big Mascara – This has been like my all-time favorite mascara. I’m so glad I impulsively purchased it. This gives my lashes such length and definition I can’t even. I’m a mascara junkie and have tried A LOT of brands. I have baby length lashes so I need something that will give me some good definition and length. Added bonus – it’s vegan and under $20!! Like come on!! I can’t get more excited about this if I tried. Once you’re done reading this post, just drive over to Target and pick one up for yourself. Don’t feel like going out? Don’t worry, I linked it here for you!!
Pacifica Dreamy Youth Moisturizer – Because I loved their mascara so much, I decided to try their moisturizer. Another product that I love. This is a day and night youth moisturizer so it has anti-aging properties. It has Fleuracell complex with concentrated floral stem cells for anti-age. Plus, it deeply moisturizing my skin and has improved the overall radiance of my skin. Honestly, I feel like my face was starting to look super dull but now, let me tell you the glow that I have! People honestly think I’m pregnant because of it. And I’m not. Not even close. And I’m okay with that. Let my glow from this awesome moisturizer and nothing else please…. Anywho! Another product I would highly recommend. You can shop this brand here!
What are some of your current beauty obsessions?? Leave a comment below!
For those of you who don’t know, I’m a product junkie. I love buying and testing new products. I wanted to share some of my favorite products here with you!
- Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray: I’ve been using this product for probably over a year but I love it. I really do feel like it has improved my hair over time. My hair doesn’t feel as damaged as it did before. My hair is shinier than it was before too. I love this spray! I use it before I start styling my hair because this is also a heat protectant. If you haven’t tried this product yet, you need to!
- Maybelline Baby Skin Primer: This is literally my favorite primer. I don’t think I can use any other primer after this one. I have large pores and black heads. So this primer legit makes my face look pore-less after I put my makeup on. Of course, it’s not perfect but it’s close enough for me! I would definitely recommend this.
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation: I love this foundation! I started using it because during the summer my face gets oily and this is a Matte product. I was a bit skeptical at first but after trying it a few different times, I fell in love. This product keeps my face matte all day.
- Urban Decay Mattifying Finishing Spray: So the first time I used this product was actually at my cousins Sweet 16. We were all getting ready and they used this spray on my face to set my make-up. I was a little skeptical at first but at the end of the night, in Florida heat I might add, my make-up was still looking amazing. I ended up going to Ulta when I came back from Florida and bought my own! I’ve been using it every day and still love it.
- IT Brow Power: I went to Ulta to just shop around one day and it just happened to be the same day at the IT Cosmetic promotions, so their product was everywhere. I walked past a few different products and this one caught my eye. I get my eye brows tinted every couple of weeks but I decided that I needed something to help me get through the weeks between my brow dye. I truly love this product. It’s super easy to apply and goes on super smooth. Plus, the other end is a brow brush. Not much more then you need!
- Maybelline Master Chrome: I got this highlighter in a Bless Box and this is the very first highlighter that I have ever used. I know that is really hard to believe but it’s true! I had to watch some videos on how to properly apply it because I didn’t want to look dumb! Ha! Anyways, I absolutely love this highlighter. It goes on smooth and the shimmer is just enough for me. You can check out my Instagram (@MeganA.Perez) for different pictures showing off this product.
- Almay One Coat Thickening: I got this mascara because I was wanting to try a new brand. For some reason, when I wear mascara, by the end of the day, my eyes start to burn from the makeup. So, this brand really has made a difference in my makeup routine. I found that this brand doesn’t irritate my eyes at the end of the day. I still get great lash coverage without the burn at the end of the day!
- Naked Skin Concealer: I got a sample of this product and fell in love with it. It gave me some great coverage under my eyes, which is where I used it the most. It was easy to use and didn’t clump up upon application.
- Physicians Formula Bronze Booster: My aunt actually recommended this product to me. I ran out of bronzer and she mentioned I should try this brand. Well, I’m glad that I did! It comes with its own brush and mirror so that I can easily apply it where I want it. I have to wear glasses because I don’t have good eyesight so trying to lean against the sink to look at what I’m doing in the mirror isn’t always easy. But the mirror with this compact makes it super easy for me.
There you go! These were my favorite products from 2017. I’ve already got some new products that I’m loving for 2018 that I can’t wait to share with you! You tell me, what were your favorite products from 2017? Leave a comment below!
Love you guys!