Today I’m rounding up 11 items that I just cannot live without on a day to day basis!
- Bible: It’s so important for me to keep myself in check on a daily basis. I start my day in the Word and it just sets the tone for my entire day.
- Coffee: Honestly, this is another thing I cannot live without. I just love to start my day with a good cup of coffee. The caffeine helps me get focused on what I need to get done throughout the day.
- Face Wash: I cannot live without my face wash. Makeup, I can do without but having the option to keep my skin clean is something I can never go without!
- Moisturizer: Again, I cannot live without my moisturizer. My skin gets super dry right during the winter season so making sure I have a good moisturizer is absolutely key. I’ve been using this new moisturizer from Pacifica and I’m absolutely in love with it.
- Toothbrush: Another item I can’t live without, and I’m not sure many people could live without this to be honest, is my toothbrush! I fell in love with this automatic toothbrush and have been using it for over a year now. I feel like I get a better clean for my teeth using this automatic brush. It’s easy to use and easy to clean.
- Toothpaste: I started using Toms toothpaste a couple months ago and to be honest, I’m in love with it. I love that I’m getting a good clean in my mouth without harsh chemicals. It has a great taste and still has great benefits for my teeth!
- Deodorant: Again, I’m not sure anyone could live with this item but you just never know! I always need to have deodorant with me. I’m very sensitive to smells so I always make sure I’m applying it every morning. Sometimes, if I feel really self-conscience I’ll apply it twice a day! Lol.
- Earrings: No matter what I’m wearing you will ALWAYS see me with a pair of earrings on. No matter what. I literally cannot even workout without a pair of earrings on. I don’t know what it is, but I always think you should have something on. Anyone else agree?? Shop some super cute earrings with Stella & Dot!
- Water Bottle: Keeping hydrated is an absolute must!! Especially if you’re working towards clearer skin! I always carry my water bottle with me to make sure I’m drinking enough water on a daily basis. Because my water bottle holds 16 oz. of water, I try to make it a goal to drink 4 full bottles a day. Gotta get those 64 ounces of water in!
- Sneakers: My go-to foot wear. I’m a very simple woman. There is no doubt about it. Anytime I can wear sneakers with my outfit, you best believe that I will! These are my favorite sneakers right now. But I will share another post on my favorite sneakers later on!
- Gum: I cannot stand bad breath. Or even the feeling that I may have bad breath. So having gum on hand is always a must!
Make sure to click on the links to shop these products!
What are some items that you can’t live without?? Let me know in the comments below!
For those of you who don’t know, I’m a product junkie. I love buying and testing new products. I wanted to share some of my favorite products here with you!
- Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray: I’ve been using this product for probably over a year but I love it. I really do feel like it has improved my hair over time. My hair doesn’t feel as damaged as it did before. My hair is shinier than it was before too. I love this spray! I use it before I start styling my hair because this is also a heat protectant. If you haven’t tried this product yet, you need to!
- Maybelline Baby Skin Primer: This is literally my favorite primer. I don’t think I can use any other primer after this one. I have large pores and black heads. So this primer legit makes my face look pore-less after I put my makeup on. Of course, it’s not perfect but it’s close enough for me! I would definitely recommend this.
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation: I love this foundation! I started using it because during the summer my face gets oily and this is a Matte product. I was a bit skeptical at first but after trying it a few different times, I fell in love. This product keeps my face matte all day.
- Urban Decay Mattifying Finishing Spray: So the first time I used this product was actually at my cousins Sweet 16. We were all getting ready and they used this spray on my face to set my make-up. I was a little skeptical at first but at the end of the night, in Florida heat I might add, my make-up was still looking amazing. I ended up going to Ulta when I came back from Florida and bought my own! I’ve been using it every day and still love it.
- IT Brow Power: I went to Ulta to just shop around one day and it just happened to be the same day at the IT Cosmetic promotions, so their product was everywhere. I walked past a few different products and this one caught my eye. I get my eye brows tinted every couple of weeks but I decided that I needed something to help me get through the weeks between my brow dye. I truly love this product. It’s super easy to apply and goes on super smooth. Plus, the other end is a brow brush. Not much more then you need!
- Maybelline Master Chrome: I got this highlighter in a Bless Box and this is the very first highlighter that I have ever used. I know that is really hard to believe but it’s true! I had to watch some videos on how to properly apply it because I didn’t want to look dumb! Ha! Anyways, I absolutely love this highlighter. It goes on smooth and the shimmer is just enough for me. You can check out my Instagram (@MeganA.Perez) for different pictures showing off this product.
- Almay One Coat Thickening: I got this mascara because I was wanting to try a new brand. For some reason, when I wear mascara, by the end of the day, my eyes start to burn from the makeup. So, this brand really has made a difference in my makeup routine. I found that this brand doesn’t irritate my eyes at the end of the day. I still get great lash coverage without the burn at the end of the day!
- Naked Skin Concealer: I got a sample of this product and fell in love with it. It gave me some great coverage under my eyes, which is where I used it the most. It was easy to use and didn’t clump up upon application.
- Physicians Formula Bronze Booster: My aunt actually recommended this product to me. I ran out of bronzer and she mentioned I should try this brand. Well, I’m glad that I did! It comes with its own brush and mirror so that I can easily apply it where I want it. I have to wear glasses because I don’t have good eyesight so trying to lean against the sink to look at what I’m doing in the mirror isn’t always easy. But the mirror with this compact makes it super easy for me.
There you go! These were my favorite products from 2017. I’ve already got some new products that I’m loving for 2018 that I can’t wait to share with you! You tell me, what were your favorite products from 2017? Leave a comment below!
Love you guys!